Thursday, April 7, 2011
Travel
I am working to sort through all the pictures from our trip and from my sister's visit. With all of our pictures and my sister's, wow are there a lot to choose from. In the few minutes I have tonight, thought I would post a picture we would most likely never, ever get, unless traveling with someone else who has a camera handy. It seems any time we travel here, we spend hours standing in line, or at least in front of a counter (standing in 'line' doesn't mean much here). This trip was no exception. Not sure why we always have issues when traveling by air, someone's ticket was mailed instead of being electronic, the infant/lap ticket needed to be purchased at this place instead of that, too many tickets were printed and now we cannot get through security so have to start all over again, etc. Anyways, we always arrive plenty early enough (this trip we actually stood in line so long, two hours, we missed a flight), I try to make sure we have lots of snacks on hand, and we always just assume there will be a long wait. So...here is a glimpse of our crew in front of a counter, as the kind airline workers try to figure out our ticket situation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment