
K, so we have lived here for a month and I am still excited about our kitchen! Just look at it! I have lots of built in cabinets, the counters are not quite to the height of U.S. kitchens but higher than what is standard here, there is enough counter space that two people can work at a time, I have a spot (in the back by the windows) that is perfect for the microwave, oven (oven sitting on top of the microwave), and coffee maker. All the cabinets and everything were already here when we moved in too. So convenient! The refrigerator we were able to buy from a friend of a friend who was moving. We got a great deal on it and it is huge, originally from Korea. Between the kitchen and dining/living area there are sliding doors with glass inserts. This allows me to be able to close off the kitchen, from little hands, but also have it open to the rest of the house if I need to keep an eye on things. During this last month I have cooked countless meals (I guess 3 a day :)) in this kitchen as well as done lots of entertaining. It has been a joy to work in, well at least the majority of the time. Sometimes at 9pm after spending two hours working on making baby food, getting bread in the bread machine, and figuring out and preparing the next day's breakfast, I do not feel like blessing Jared with my rendition of "Singing in the Rain". In the next week I hope to get a few more posts about the rest of the house. Think of this as your first stop in touring our home.
1 comment:
I love it! I can't wait to see your new home in person! I think it is only 6 weeks now and I will be there :)
Post a Comment