Wednesday, February 23, 2011
One on One Time With Jacob
Jared and I were talking recently of how little one on one time we spend with Jacob, if you don't include the hour and a half each meal that we spend getting him to eat. Then yesterday, after I took this picture, I realized that I had spent a good 10 minutes with Jacob building this house. He loved it! Josiah was working on taking apart a toy gun that had broken and Emma was busy pulling clothes out of the closet (that we later all worked to clean up), and Jacob and I worked on putting together the house. I think I forget sometimes that even in the midst of the busyness in our day to day routine that everyone is growing, learning, and thriving. Somehow the Father takes my feeble attempts and makes everything work. Wow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment