
If I could use one word to describe our home lately, it would be 'crazy'. I am not sure what has been going on, but there are not many moments that are quiet or calm, at least in my definition. Sometimes I think that is the problem, my definition. It is the middle of winter in a super cold place, three small and busy kids live in this house, and I am the one who is here to take care of the squabbles, hurts, bathroom accidents, food, etc. What do I expect? Kids who sit in a chair and read a book all day? Anyways, even as I battle through this wondering what I am doing wrong, what I am doing right, and what it is I should even expect, I am super thankful that each day I can not worry about what will happen to my kids. Even if I mess up horribly, which will most definitely happen many times, God is ultimately in control. Wow, am I thankful for that!
No comments:
Post a Comment