Saturday, February 19, 2011

Tour, continued

So, here is the rest of our house.
This bathroom is off the of the living room, between the bedrooms. I took the picture looking in the mirror. We basically use it as a powder room and a place to hang our laundry. (This picture was taken between loads, dry clothes sitting on couch and wet ones not yet hung.)

The second bathroom is off the kitchen and is really big. It houses our washing machine and shower. I have been super thankful for the counters and cabinets in the bathrooms, something I never would have expected!

Master Bedroom. There is a small porch off the bedroom, currently housing kids bikes (waiting for summer), our old air conditioners (waiting for someone to buy them), and two enormous vases that our landlord deemed unnecessary to move.

And finally the office. Big enough for two desks, a book shelf, and a blow up bed for when guests come to visit.

That is about it, although it is definitely different in person! We are looking so forward to future visitors. My sister is arriving in March and the boys and I are already talking about how we are going to make the office into a special room for her. We have a home that is comfortable and easy to live in. I am so thankful as I work here every day, teaching kids, providing meals, having friends over, and providing a safe place for my family.

No comments: