Yesterday Josiah had a friend over. She is the same age as him and also working on potty training. They were playing together in Josiah's room and I walked in to check on them. They were both standing looking at a tub/bucket, and Josiah had his pants pulled down. I was a little concerned and asked what they were doing. Josiah's friend immediately said "go potty" and pointed to the bucket. Josiah just looked at me and then looked at her. Again she said "go potty" and looked at Josiah. Then Josiah said "mommy, I go potty". Thankfully, after some investigation, I found that he had not yet "gone potty". Josiah is very good at going on command, so I was glad I had walked in the room when I did. These two 2 year olds definitely have one thing on their minds, I guess that has been the theme of the past week for both of them.
On another note, Josiah seems to actually be potty trained. He has not had any accidents for three days and has initiated most all of the trips to the bathroom. In many ways I am thankful that it is winter and we are home a lot. This means it will be much easier to keep up with it and not try to use a 'squatty potty' quite yet with Josiah. We just may not have many stories from our city still for a while, since we are definitely sticking around the house a lot more.
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Atta boy Josiah! We knew you could do it. Potty trained in three days. One smart boy and two stick to it parents. Congratulation!
Ken A
Post a Comment