Just yesterday Jacob started to "army crawl"! It is amazing to me how quickly he is catching on too. I took this video on only his third or fourth attempt and now today, while I was turning on the computer to write this, he made his way across the office to the garbage can. What is it about garbage cans and babies? It is like they know that it is incredibly gross and dirty and therefore are extremely attached to it. I also included a video of a very happy Jacob, at the end of him showing you his moves. Hope you enjoy!
Monday, March 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow! What an early developing child. So Smart!!! What great fun. Wish you were close enough to get in on the fun. Ken A
THanks for posting this. It is so fun to watch them grow!
Jen
Post a Comment