Sunday, March 15, 2009

What a Day

Yesterday Josiah, Jacob and I had a very full day...We took a spaceship to go pick up daddy from the airport, went to Grandma Dugan's house to go fishing with Uncle Ronnie, took an airplane to Grammy and Papa's to play with Papa's tools, fought in a battle with the Philistine army, and played in both a soccer and ping pong tournament. All this without ever putting on long-johns, hats, coats, gloves, and shoes. Jared was out of town for a few days and we were learning how to be very inventive with our time. Not real easy, for me to get both boys out the door and go places. I don't think we left the house for a few days, although we did have a lot of friends come over and visit. This morning Josiah and I made a trip to the market, Jacob was sleeping at home with our househelper, this afternoon Josiah wants to go play outside for a bit and I need to head on another shopping trip, and then we are going to a friend's for dinner. Our time of being house-bound has come to an end!

1 comment:

MacKenzie Haley said...

man, my days don't sound nearly so busy now!