This morning Josiah and I went to the market to stock up, after a busy weekend. While we were visiting with the "vegetable lady" she gave Josiah a gift. After searching through the bucket of silk worms for about 15 seconds, she found one that was wriggling pretty good and offered it to Josiah. Boy was he excited. He played with that thing the rest of the time I was doing my shopping. (He was in the backpack carrier so could spend his time playing.) We decided to capture a bit of our fun, once we were back home again. Hope you enjoy!
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love this video! I am glad you put this on here! I wish I could have been there when the women gave it to Josiah, I would have liked to see his reaction. :)
Post a Comment