Thursday, March 12, 2009

Puper?

There is workout place going in just across the street from us, right next to the market. We were very excited to see the work taking place and then discovering that yes it was is fitness club, as we were guessing. Jared has been looking around for a place to go and get some exercise in addition to practicing language and getting to know people, but had not had a lot of luck so far. A couple days ago the sign went up and even included some English. Yesterday I went to visit the market and as I passed the entrance I was also handed a flyer. Here is the name of our local workout place: Puper Power Fitness Club. As you can guess, we had some great laughs about this around our dinner table and have even taken the liberty to make up an advertising slogan and song to go along with their name, although I don't think it would be appropriate to repeat it here :)

1 comment:

Morello Madness said...

Oh, come on, Kelly! That can be the next video you upload - you whole family singing the Puper Power jingle!