Sunday, March 22, 2009
Squid
I know I have been posting a lot on Josiah and strange foods, but I could not resist writing at least one more story. This weekend we went to a friend's house for dinner. They served us many different Asian dishes. One of these was whole squid, about 4 to 5 inches long, cooked in a bit of oil. Jared served one to Josiah and showed him it's legs, eyes, etc. He quickly gobbled it up and asked for more. We lost track of how many he ate, maybe 4. Jared and I ate a few and enjoyed them, but definitely not as much as Josiah. Josiah does seem to be an adventurer when it comes to food, even if he is not when it comes to being among people (at least when they want to touch him and pick him up).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment