Thursday, April 5, 2012

A Few Good Friends

While we were down south, we made some new friends.  Emma has a new friend, almost the same age as her and with the same name.  I should say, she is a new friend for all the kids.  Jacob liked to run out and give her a hug whenever he saw her, and Josiah felt it was important to watch out for her and guide her around.  Emma just liked having someone else around her size, I think.  I got a laugh every time one of the parents would attempt to instruct their Emma, both girls would perk up and look over, oops.  It was fun to watch the two, curly haired girls, running around together.

There was also a family with four kids we got to know.  Josiah absolutely loved running around, digging, looking for creatures, and talking with them.  Jacob and Emma were usually running right along with them, ready for whatever. 

Such fun times and good memories.  Kids are still talking about adventures that took place during our last couple months and will probably continue to for another couple months.

No comments: