Wednesday, April 18, 2012
Our Days
We have now been back home for a little over two weeks and are well into a routine. The days are full! This morning I took the boys to school, with Emma and Judson in tow. Emma, Judson and I then ran some errands, all within walking distance. I fed Judson, prepped dinner stuff, hang some laundry to dry, and we ate lunch then quickly returned to pick up Jacob and Josiah. Once home all kids went down for naps and I got in a rest. At 3:00 Josiah and I did homeschool, then I fed Judson and got dinner on the table. After dinner, Jared was home so we had some family time and then got kids bathed and in bed. I have been using the evening times to prepare for our time in the states, cleaning out stuff in our apartment and organizing stuff in the states via the computer. I am thankful to have my energy back, after a long pregnancy. I am even getting a workout every day, pushing that double stroller for an hour (at least) every day, with a baby strapped on my front. Days are busy, but they are a good busy...taking care of the things that I am so, so thankful to get to do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment