We have had a full week, kids and Jared started up school again, me back into the routine, all of us trying to speak again in this second language, etc. I didn't do a ton of Easter prep. stuff this year, but we were able to read each day part of the story leading up to Jesus' resurrection and focus each day on preparing for Sunday's celebration. We also had friends over Saturday night for a potluck dinner.
Our family also is learning a new song...Jesus Lives, from Sovereign Grace. The Chorus:
Jesus lives and so shall I, I'll be raised from the dust with Christ on high.The verses are good, worth checking out.
Jesus lives no more to die, and when He returns with Him I'll rise, Jesus lives.
Praising Father for the gift of His son, and that He now sits at the Father's side!
One last picture of our littlest man, on his first holiday.




No comments:
Post a Comment