A few fun quotes:
Emma: "Can I touch that thing, please?" as she is pointing to Judson
Jacob: "I caught a moth, frog, lizard, cat, moose, and sheep." (We are currently working on not exaggerating.)
Josiah: "Why is it that ladies in Thailand wear only underwear under their dresses?"
Me: (wondering what I should say in response to this) "What do ladies at home wear under their dresses?"
Josiah: "Tights or pants."
(We definitely live in a place where it is cold most of the year, not many bare legs up here!)
A few fun faces:
Jacob's favorite position...
Our newest little one enjoying some time outside, just before leaving the sunny south...
Emma enjoying, you guessed it, spaghetti...
And, Josiah lost his very first tooth, while we were traveling home. We don't know where it ended up. He likes to think he swallowed it.
Wednesday, April 4, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment